Effective Date: 14 March 2019
Note: This document is only available in English, as it's the official language of commerce for our clients (B2B) and in the regions we operate.
- Information We Collect:
- We will only collect personal information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, and/or your company name, when you register for an account.
- We do not send any promotional emails, however, we may send you service related emails related to your account. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them or cancel your account.
- Retention. We will retain personal data we process on your behalf for as long as needed to provide our services. In addition, we will retain such personal information as maybe necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- We will not rent or sell your personal information to others.
- Storage and Processing Locations. Your information collected through our Sites is stored via mLab database (ObjectLabsCorporation) which is hosted by AWS (Amazon Web Services, Inc.), AWS is located in the United States, and its affiliated companies are located throughout the world. AWS privacy terms are published at aws.amazon.com/privacy/. In addition Sweetlabs.io uses Google Cloud for some of its Sites. Google stores data in a multi-tenant environment on Google-owned servers. Google Cloud privacy terms are available at cloud.google.com/product-terms/.
- Personal Information Breach. In the event that personal information is compromised, we will promptly notify our users in compliance with applicable law.
- User requests/complaints. For any queries with respect to how we process personal data or in case you wish to exercise your right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction or objection, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your request as soon as possible and handle it promptly.